Hi Chris,

Obviously we can't test every possible rig and control software
combination in advance, so we depend on reports like yours.  Most of the
CAT-control issues are being handled by Bill, G4WJS, and usually he can
fix such problems very quickly, once identified.  I am copying this
brief reply to the wsjt-devel list.  You will probably hear from Bill
soon, with a request for more info.

     -- 73, Joe, K1JT