Hi Don,

With some versions of Win 7 and Win 8 the built-in Stereo Mix can help you
pass audio to more than one app.

eg see ...

http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/39532/how-to-enable-stereo-mix-in-windows-7-to-record-audio/

As Yan mentioned I found that VB Audio Virtual cable works well too ...

http://vb-audio.pagesperso-orange.fr/Cable/

Cheers,

Tony VK2AJF

Sent from Gmail Mobile