On 2/4/2015 2:26 PM, Michael Black wrote:
> Not sure we want more than 1 thread....

As I demonstrated and wrote here several hours ago:

"When using OpenMP to run JT9 and JT65 decoders in parallel, we gain
almost nothing by using multi-threading for the FFTW plans."

I think this will remain true.  I recommend using "-w 2 -m 1" to set up
the FFTW plans, and using two threads (and only two) for the parallel
sections initiated in decoder.f90 on multi-core machines.

        -- Joe