Hi all,

On 2/4/2015 4:49 PM, Michael Black wrote:
> So does this also mean if you don't check the Flatten box that your decodes
> would be slower since it does the flatten later if the GUi doesn't do it?

No.  And I realized after hitting "Send" that I was wrong to say the
decodes would be different with nflatten=0.  "Flatten" affects only the
difplayed spectrum and waterfall.  The decoders take care of their own
flattening as required.

> What does this if check look for in jt9.f90
> if(nhsym.ge.1 .and. nhsym.ne.nhsym0) then

I have no idea what you're asking about here.

That if() statement just checks (in jt9 commend-line mode) to see
whether enough data have been read from disk that it's time to call symspec.

        -- Joe