Hi,

Ubuntu 14.04 LTS x86_64 (the latest LTS version) with "xrdp"

Can WSJT-X work via RDP ?

Works fine on Fedora 20. Even Fedora 21 on ARM (Banana Pi, headless).

Error here: Qt: XKEYBOARD extension not present in the X server.

73

Alan VK2ZIW

On Sun, 15 Feb 2015 00:50:35 +0000, Bill Somerville wrote
> On 14/02/2015 20:56, Josh Rovero wrote:
>
> Hi Josh,
>
> Noticed same initial delay, but then decodes werenoticeably faster than before
>
> Maybe there should be an indication in the GUI that thefftwisdom run is
> in progress....I have added a progress bar to show that something useful
> ishappening when the FFT optimization is happening.
>

> --
>
> P.J. "Josh" Rovero                   Ham Radio: KK1D
> http://www.roveroresearch.net  http://www.roveroresearch.info
> 73
> Bill
> G4WJS.

Alan

Man's greatest waste of time: Worshipping the wrong God.
Consider Jesus.
Alan Beard               Unix Support Technician from 1984 to today
70 Wedmore Rd.           Sun Solaris, AIX, HP/UX, Linux, SCO OpenServer 5.0.X
Emu Heights N.S.W. 2750  Routers, terminal servers, printers, terminals etc..
+61 2 47353013 (h)       Support Programming, shell scripting, "C", assembler
0414 353013 (mobile)     After uni, electr