Hi Bill,

Tnx's for your answer
I was referring the WSJT-X v1.6.1-devel

73 de Pat ON2AD

On 05/05/2015 07:23, Pat D wrote:
> Hi All,
Hi Pat,

> I have found a little problem in the WSJT-X v1..1-devel
Which version are you referring to?
> When I'm in TX and press the "Enable" button in WSJT-X, my TS-2000
> stay in TX,
If you mean that you turn off "Enable Tx" i.e. clicking it while it is
red, then that is the expected behaviour since v1.5. The button has the
function of enabling automatic transmission. If you wish to stop
transmitting before the end of the current period then use "Halt Tx".
> but when I'm in TX and disabled the "Tx even" then my TS-2000 go in RX.
WSJT-X is doing what you ask, if you change the transmission period from
first to second (odd to even) then WSJT-X will switch between Tx and Rx
immediately. The only exception to this is if it should be transmitting
but you are already passed the earliest Tx start time in the current period.