Joe -
I have it running here now. I’m having a couple of problems:

1. I am not seeing the WSPR frequencies in the Frequencies tab or in the
Dropdown menu on the GUI. Do I need to enter these manually somewhere? Perhaps
this will explain the next two issues:

2. I can control the radio (TS-480) ok, but I am not getting any rig frequency
changes with band-hopping selected. From the sound of my external antenna
switch, the user_hardware script is being called according to the requested
hopping schedule, but the rig frequency is not changing.

3. If I select a new band from the drop-down menu, then the rig is properly
tuned to that band (but not to the WSPR frequency for that band) but in that
case the user_hardware script is not called.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions,

Steve k9an