In r5715 I have comitted changes WsprTxScheduler.cpp which address the
following issues:

- force first slot in the 2-hour tx schedule to always be a receive slot to
eliminate the possibility of a double tx when the last (visited) slot of the
old table and first slot of the new table are both tx slots.

- Use Joe’s suggested algorithm for txpct <= 25%. For the record, the algorithm
is:

rxavg = 100.0/pctx - 1.0            !Average # of Rx per Tx
nrx = nint(rxavg + 3.0*(x-0.5))     !x is random in (0,1)

where nrx is the number of rx slots after each tx.

For txpct> 25% we switch to the algorithm optimized for bandhoppers.

- moved random seed initialization to WSPRBandHopping.cpp as recommended by
W9MDB. This should address the synchronized-transmissions issue reported by
Jean Louis.

Comments and suggestions welcome!

Steve k9an