Hi Steve,
WSJT-X 1.6.0 devel

All seems fine here on Fedora 21 x86_64 from SVN download yesterday.

0756 ---------------------- Receiving WSPR-2 ----------------------- 6m
0758 ---------------------- Receiving WSPR-2 ----------------------- 6m
0800   -8   1.9   50.294446    1   VK2HC         QF56     37     48
0802 ---------------------- Receiving WSPR-2 ----------------------- 6m
0806 ---------------------- Receiving WSPR-2 ----------------------- 6m
0810   -7   2.0   50.294445    2   VK2HC         QF56     37     48

MY "idWarn" not defined bug. I defined it as "idWarn=-1" and all is fine.

Do ypu need testers on ARM linux?

I heve Fedora 21 on a Banana Pi with a 1Tb SATA disk as "/".

80     (twice as good as a 73)

Alan VK2ZIW

On Sun, 12 Jul 2015 20:14:32 -0500, Steven Franke wrote
> r5718 corrects two potentially nasty bugs in the Tx scheduler. One
> of the problems would cause a crash if pctx was set to 0.
>
> Steve k9an
>
> > On Jul 12, 2015, at 7:49 PM, Steven Franke <s.j.fra...@icloud.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hi John and Bill,
> > This is my fault I think. There is an obvious divide-by-zero defect in my
recent changes to the Tx Scheduler. John, do you, by any chance, have Tx Pct
set to 0%? If so, try setting it to something other than 0, like 20%...

> > I will commit a fix for this shortly.
> > Steve k9an
> >
> >> On Jul 12, 2015, at 2:18 PM, John N1ISA <n1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> Greetings All...
> >>
> >> I am seeing a WSPR-2 segmentation fault running WSJT-X v1.6.0-devel r5717
> >> in Linux. I am using a custom Ubuntu 15.04 install. I have run countless
> >> WSJT-X v1.6.0 devel versions without any issues for many, many months now.
> >>
> >> I am fairly confident that I ran WSPR-2 without any segmentation faults
> >> with r5700, and earlier versions. I updated to r5716 this morning, and was
> >> running JT65 without any issues, and then updated to r5717 this afternoon,
> >> and attempt to run WSPR-2, but I get a Segmentation Fault at 59 second
> >> mark, and also when just changing modes... from JT65 to WSPR-2.
> >>
> >> I start WSJT-X in a terminal via the command line. All I see is
> >> "Segmentation fault" in the terminal. There is no additional details, or
> >> information provided.
> >>
> >> I can also get a segmentation fault when just changing modes, from JT65 to
> >> WSPR-2. When I click WSPR-2 I get a immediate crash, with segmentation
> >> fault displayed in the terminal. I have not see this issue in any other
> >> WSJT-X devel release.
> >>
> >> I do find it a bit odd, that when I do to re-start WSJT-X. The mode is
> >> "JT65", and I see the "Red" frequency box with 14.095 600. I would expect
> >> that when I restart, I would be in WSPR-2 mode.
> >>
> >> I can start WSJT-X in WSPR-2 mode, and I will observe a segmentation fault
> >> at second 59 (immediate crash).
> >>
> >> So, to clarify my bug report:
> >>
> >> #1 I see a WSPR-2 segmentation fault at second 59 (immediate crash at the
> >> 59 second mark).
> >> #2 I see a WSPR-2 segmentation fault when just changing modes... from JT65
> >> to WSPR-2 (immediate crash when I click WSPR-2 mode, when I was previously
> >> running JT65 successfully decoding).
> >>
> >> I can run JT65 mode in r5717 without any issues.
> >>
> >> 73, John, N1ISA

Alan

Man's greatest waste of time: Worshipping the wrong God.
Consider Jesus.
Alan Beard               Unix Support Technician from 1984 to today
70 Wedmore Rd.           Sun Solaris, AIX, HP/UX, Linux, SCO, MIPS
Emu Heights N.S.W. 2750  Routers, terminal servers, printers, terminals etc..
+61 2 47353013 (h)       Support Programming, shell scripting, "C", assembler
0414 353013 (mobile)     After uni, electronics tech