Hi Joe

I have done some testing and can confirm the problem with the output tones
on JT9 that Charlie has reported.

The graph below shows the actual output of the bottom tone for JT9G (red)
in relation the setting in the TX box for JT9 (horizontal) scale.  The Blue
graph is the tone that is indicated in the message box -- this has a small
aberration below 100 Hz but that is unlikely to be important.

This is with r5789 and applies to both the fast and slow JT9 modes. I cannot
now get it to work correctly as I could once by closing the program in JT4
and opening it again (but that was on r5779).  I suspect this is something
to do with the ini file I am using which is attached.

Rex VK7MO