Hi
as I have problems with my last WSJTX installation, not decoding at all
jtmsk, is a sample jtmsk audio file available?

Installation is on WinXP 32bit and should be r5823, I have not found a
newer version. I noticed that parts of the main screen disappeared (such
as jtmsk period), the waterfall did not work; but yesterday trying a QSO
I got nice, strong and long bursts but no decode at all. The signal was
clearly seen on the fast real time window.
Anyhow, I'll retry the installation, just in case something went wrong.

thanks
Paolo

--
Paolo Petrini