On 10/09/2015 01:01, Alan VK2ZIW wrote:
Hi,
Hi Alan,
Fedora 21 x86_64, code downloaded from SVN and compiled.

WSJT-X v1.6.0-devel r5825  works fine. I use DTR for PTT. Rig=None

With the exact same config, same machine:

WSJT-X v1.6.1-devel r5853 will not transmit or in Test PTT
I am not able to reproduce that behaviour.

If I set the rig to Yaesu FT-450, but my CAT control cable is out,
I get a hamlib error and [Test PTT] is greyed out.
OK, rig control will only work if the rig can be communicated with.

In short, Rig=None is broken, PTT Method=PTT is ignored.
In Setup, once selected, [Test PTT] sets PTT on continuously.
I assume you mean "PTT Method" is "DTR". The "Test PTT" button should assert PTT until it is clicked again, are you saying that you cannot click the "Test PTT" button again to release PTT?

I gave up on CAT control and built an interface box, audio and PTT from DTR or RTS.
to be able to use many applications that didn't have CAT.
WSJT-X does support the FT-450.

With my IC-910H which has three bands, but only two, one as main, another as secondary,
the CAT commands via the CI-V interface, could never get it right.
There are some issues with the IC-910 using the Hamlib library as it does not know how to QSY to the band that is not on either MAIN nor SUB radios. CAT control does work fairly well if you preselect the intended band on the MAIN display.

80

Alan VK2ZIW

On Wed, 9 Sep 2015 22:29:07 +0200, Alessandro Gorobey wrote
> Hi All,
>
> I try to decode the new files uploaded with version r5875
> The problem is a unexpected close of all windows, but the process
> remain in memory and I have to kill it.
>
> I try:
> gdb --args wsjtx -r EXP
> [Thread 4304.0x21a8 exited with code 2]
> [Thread 4304.0x2024 exited with code 2]
> [Thread 4304.0x10b4 exited with code 2]
> warning: QObject::~QObject: Timers cannot be stopped from another thread
>
> After some experiments I realize that in JTMSK the T/R time is 30s.
>
> Putting T/R time to 15 sec do not crash
>
> 73
> Sandro
> IW3RAB

Alan

Man's greatest waste of time: Worshipping the wrong God.
Consider Jesus.
Alan Beard               Unix Support Technician from 1984 to today
70 Wedmore Rd.           Sun Solaris, AIX, HP/UX, Linux, SCO, MIPS
Emu Heights N.S.W. 2750 Routers, terminal servers, printers, terminals etc.. +61 2 47353013 (h) Support Programming, shell scripting, "C", assembler
0414 353013 (mobile)     After uni, electronics tech