The version I was speaking about is r5910, and even the latest version suggested by Mike W9MDB has the same behavior. This behavior with very few callsigns has affected all the versions I use since sepember. I believe that must be related to WInXP. Later this evening I will check with a fresh installation on an other notebook with WIn7 and post info. BTW r59xx versions have a far better performance in terms of decoding with older computers in which older versions are unusable.
73 Paolo