Bill Somerville <g4wjs@...> writes:

>     On 26/12/2015 12:19, Jay Hainline
>       wrote:
>

>       Greg I get this pop up window when I run
>         update/upgrade. This is on a Windows 10 64 bit machine.
>

>     Looks like you have edited update.cmd at some time. Delete
>     update.cmd and then try again.
>     73
>     Bill
>     G4WJS.

Bill, I got the same error and I have never edited update.cmd. I just
dismissed the message and all the check screens indicate that the update was
100% successful. This on Win 7 x64. Do I have to do anything else? If you
advise me to delete update.cmd, could you please give me its location.

73 and best wishes to you and the list for 2016

Guy G4DWV/4X1LT