Hello All,

Current CLI Branch Revision ..: 591

First, thanks to all those testing the cli-test branch, it's helped me
resolve several issues rather quickly.

I've now worked through the WSJT-X build script update list I had. One
major change for this round is, you can now build / update Hamlib3
directly from within JTSDK-QT *without* having to open JTSDK-MSYS.

* To Build Hamlib3 via JTSDK-QT
- Open JTSDK-QT
- Type ..: build-hamlib3

This will open an MSYS Bash terminal and call the hamlib3 build script
directly, then exit the shell when complete. Look and feel is similar to
that of build script SVN checkout / updates, but it takes much longer to
run. The outputs should track with having QT55 enabled or disabled.

Other Minor Updates:
* Fixed an issue with WSJT install target
* Add List Options command to JTSDK-QT / PY
* Consolidated help files
* Removed unused wsjtxexp and wsjtxrc build scripts
* Updated checkout-<app-name> commands / script
* Added a runtime Batch file for WSJT-X Debug Install target
* Removed all Ask Run prompts, use enable-autorun instead
* Added enable-autorun / disable-autorun
- When enabled, WSJT-X will automatically start after a successful
Install Target build ~ no more typing long paths or being prompted to
run the build, just run it or not.

Next on the TO-DO list is to enable the user config options for the
remaining build scripts (WSJT, WSPR, MAP65 and WSPRX). I've already
started updating the WSJT and JTSDK-PY env.

*TO UPDATE or SWITCH*
- Switch to the cli-test branch see item [2] below,
- Update the cli-test branch, see item [3] below, upgrade section.

73's
Greg, KI7MT

THREAD HISTORY
[1] http://sourceforge.net/p/wsjt/mailman/message/34742540/