Hi Greg,

The update went fine.

I had a look at the build lists (had to use -u instead of -a) and now I am
confused.

Typing "build-wsjt-x rinstall" seems to build the 1.7.0 dev version that it
did before, but that command line does not seem to match the command line
switches available nor the build lists.

I'm puzzled, but that is nothing new.

Mni tnx es 73 de Guy G4DWV/4X1LT