Den 08-02-2016 kl. 17:12 skrev KI7MT:
> Hi Peter,
>
> Do you have autosvn enabled?
>
> I just built WSJT 6470 and the CALL3.TXT file is being copied to the run
> directory.
>
> Check to ensure CALL3.TXT is located in:
>
> 1). If separate is enabled
> ~/jtsdk/wsjt/10.0/6470/install
>
> 2). If separate is *not* enabled
> ~/jtsdk/wsjt/10.0/install
>

> You could also remove ~/jtsdk/src/trunk and that would pull a new
> checkout from Sourceforge.
>

> 73's
> Greg, KI7MT

Autosvn is enabled, and it builds 6470 in ~/jtsdk/wsjt/10.0/install/ as
expected including .INI and CALL3.TXT, I execute it running the wsjt.sh
file that also is generated, and which follows the setup from the .INI
file, so, as far as file placement and accessibility is concerned
everything looks normal.

I just checked the installation of r4336 on an older machine built with
an older version of JTSDK on 2014-09-18, and it exhibits the same problem!

--
Vy 73 de OZ1PIF/5Q2M, Peter

** If it sounds too good to be true --  **
** it is!                               **
** If it sounds about right -- make     **
** sure you can afford to be wrong!     **
**                                      **
**           -- Robert Heinlein:        **
**           "Time enough for love"     **
email: peter(no-spam filler)@frenning.dk
http://www.frenning.dk/oz1pif.htm
Ph. +45 4619 3239/ +45 2332 9464
Snailmail: