Michael Black <mdblack98@...> writes:

> You need to build hamlib first.
>
> build-hamlib3
>
> RRR
> Mike W9MDB

Hi Mike,

The hamlib3 build failed with the following error message "The system cannot
find the batch label specified - BUILD-ERROR".

I went ahead and tried to build WSJT-X in any case and got a different
failure, much earlier in the build process.

I have uploaded a screenshot of the failure and the CMakeOutput.log to
www.g4dwv.co.uk/wsjtx. The log file does not have the current datestamp on
it, but it is the correctfile. I found it by doing a search for all
similarly named files and none had today's date (8th March).

I had an identical fail on another PC on which I have JTSDK installed. I
checked for a CMake log file with today's date but could not find one.

Thanks for your never-ending help and support

73 de Guy G4DWV/4X1LT