On 21/04/2016 18:29, Jim Bennett wrote:
Had a contact with a station and when I finished by sending my 73, it didn’t pop up the box to log the QSO. Made another QSO and the same thing happened. I looked in the Library/Application Support/WSJT-X folder and noticed that the .adi and the .log files had not been updated!
Hi Jim,

The automatic "Log QSO on 73" feature relies on two things, firstly you have to enable it in "Settings->Reporting->Logging->Prompt me to log QSO" and, secondly the 73 message that triggers it must be a standard message that contains the "73" as a separate word or a free text message containing the characters "73" anywhere.