Hi All,

I notice that trailing spaces in file ALL.TXT have changed in time.
This is more evident in actual HF mixed mode (JT65+JT9)
Seem as JT65 message can be longer than a JT9
JT9  44 columns, 22 fixed, 22 for message
JT65 49 columns, 22 fixed, 27 for message
Is not a problem, I only ask for reason or should we expect long messages ?

Thank in advance

Sandro
IW3RAB