blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px
#715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white
!important; }  Several folks, including myself, have experienced problems with
the Mac OSX audio system, where for no apparent reason the WSJT-X audio ceased
going to the USB Audio CODEC and started going to the system speakers. My
problems started after "upgrading" to El Capitan. Not all Mac users have
experienced these problems. If you have, read on, as I may have gotten a
workaround. This fixed my problem and those of a fellow with the same issue
when running FLDIGI.
Step 1 - bring up the Audio MIDI Setup application (in
Applications-->Utilities). Click on the USB Audio CODEC output entry. If the
volume sliders are at the 50% level like mine were, move them all the way to
the right.
Step 2 - (may or may not be necessary, but give it a try) on that same USB
Audio CODEC output entry, set the format to 44100.0 Hz, 2ch-16bit integer. Set
the format the same on the USB Audio CODEC input entry.
Step 3 - bring up System Preferences, Sound. Click the Output box and then
select the USB Audio CODEC.
My setup is an an Elecraft K3 and a Tascam US-125M external sound card. Making
the above changes has resulted in my WSJT-X 1.7.0-devel r6687 working as it
should. No guarantees for other setups, but it might be worth your time trying
it if you or someone you are working with have those audio problems...
73, Jim / W6JHB

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad