Title: Re: [wsjt-devel] location of compiled D/L ?
Hello Bob,

think there no compiled versions available, as long as WSJT-X is under developement.

Right now, as of today, the lates was rel 6621. If you download the Developers-Kit
you can compile it yourself. No programming skills are required, just follow step
by step the instructions.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/jtsdk/files/win32/2.0.0/

73 de Wolfgang
OE1MWW

Friday, June 3, 2016, 11:52:11 AM, you wrote:

> I am using wsjtx-1.7.0-r6466.

> Where's the actual folder containing the compiled Devel versions in case
> I wanted to either find the current, as of "today", or revert backwards
> a step in order to assuage my questions of the way I am running this
> version.

Amateur radio is the most expensive type of free-of-charge communication!
Amateurfunk ist die teuerste Art der kostenlosen Kommunikation!