Hi All,

I have been building and testing on Mac OS Sierra [10.12.1 Beta (16B2338c)]
using FT-991 as radio.

In my settings I see the "Transmit Audio Source" section always remains
greyed-out;
     with the "Front/Mic" radio button ticked by default.

I would like to run using Mode=USB instead of Mode=Data/Pkt since the radio
applies a narrower filter to the audio when in "Data/Pkt" mode as opposed
to "USB" mode, which is perhaps 500Hz or more wider (I want to be able to
'see more' of the spectrum).

But when I select Mode=USB, the "Transmit Audio Source" is then the
Front/Mic and so the WSJT-X generated audio never makes it through - only
the audio that gets picked up via the Microphone.

When I select Mode=Data/Pkt, the TX audio from the PC goes through to the
FT-991 via the usb-cable (of course this usb not to be confused with the
'Upper Side Band / USB).

So is there something I am missing here. I suspect I need to get the
"Transmit Audio Source" set to "Rear/Data" somehow.

(On WSJT I was able to run using USB mode - so know it's possible)

Thanks

Keith
ZS6TW