Il 19/12/2016 21:32, Bill Somerville ha scritto:
On 19/12/2016 20:22, Alessandro Gorobey wrote:
By SVN all seems work, but I notice that web interface work only on
"branches" not in "tags" in that specified directory.

Hi Sandro,

it works ok for me in Firefox but I navigated to the page rather than
pasting a link:

Hi Bill,

the code is visible, the description fields are missed

It is strange that happens only with this directory, on various systems, on various internet connections.

Sandro
IW3RAB