Hiya
There is one huge difference between wsjtx and all the other clones and so
called better systems.
You can run wsjtx and wsjt on all platforms.
Thats very important and demomstrates a highly professional approach to
providing for all user.
Long may it continue and thanks for developing this way.
Richard g8jvm

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ smartphone

---- Joe Taylor wrote ----