      From: Neil Zampella <ne...@techie.com>
 To: wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
 Sent: Monday, July 3, 2017 10:09 AM
 Subject: Re: [wsjt-devel] Question about QSO Start & End Times

 Mike, 1.  I'm currently on r7777
 2.  Tab 2, but normally a DBL click on either the CQ station or the one
replying to my CQ
 3.  The log time is the end time .. see attached.

 The first is the DXKeeper entry, the second is the ALL.TXT entry, the third is
the wsjtx.log, and the last is the relevant portion of the wsjtx_log.adi file.

 Hope this helps.

 Neil, KN3ILZ