Hi Al,

On 7/6/2017 3:59 PM, CX8AT VERA wrote:
Maybe I missed something when reading this group's mail, but something that I don't like is to have 2 windows (main window and wide graph) apart, is hard for me to keep both with the right size in a small wide 13" notebook, It is possible to have both just in one windows? this maybe imply to reorganize all the commands or there are some other reasons to keep them this way. Just a thought.

Al
CX8AT

Using separate windows for the Main Window, Wide Graph, Fast Graph, Echo Graph, Astronomical data, and several other specialized windows is fundamental to the way WSJT-X is designed. It provides much more flexibility for the use of screen space. This philosophy will not be changed.
        -- Joe, K1JT