From: John Zantek [mailto:j...@zantek.net]
Sent: Monday, July 10, 2017 12:36 PM
To: 'WSJT software development' <wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: [wsjt-devel] Sourceforge Update Error

I was building a new package and, unfortunately, had to interrupt the batch
file.  When I now respond 'y' when asked to Update from SVN Before Building,
I get:

Sourceforge Update Error
Build-wsjtx was unable to update [ wsjtx ] Sourceforge.  The service may be
down or Undergoing maintenance.  Check the following Link for current site
status reports:
http://sourceforge.net/blog/category/sitestatus

There's actually nothing wrong at Sourceforge and I'm assuming I munged
something locally when I interrupted the batch file update from SVN.  Short
of reinstalling the entire JTSDK, is there a QT command or build-wsjtx
argument to overcome this?

TIA, John KE7B