On 25/07/2017 13:16, Joe Taylor wrote:
On 7/25/2017 1:36 AM, Mark Turner wrote:
Hi Joe,

I've been back through my saved files and picked out a few that demonstrate what I'm randomly seeing, attached to this email. I'd be interested to know if they reveal anything at all, including a possible intermittent problem with my system. Unfortunately I can't identify the exact software version for each one; it will have been a recent dev build (I suspect v1.8.0-rc2 r7924), but it's somewhat irrelevant because this particular problem has been quite persistent through versions.

Hi Mark,

the version of WSJT-X used to save a .WAV file is recorded in the .WAV file meta-data. Any decent audio file editor should be able to show the data, I use Audacity. Here is an example (using "File->Open Metadata Editor..."):