Its not entirely Off limit on this reflector
Its the dev list for weak signal applications.
However, FT8 is being used as a mode of preference, when a QSO could easily be
completed on SSB or
CW.
How about adding a feature that would put a BIG red screen splash up when
signals exceed a certain
limit to remind users its for weak signal use, If you want to work trans
atlantic now you have to
hope its in to a country that has now internet or any means of time syncing;
transceivers have
microphones as well !!!!!
All I see is spots for either 50.276 of 50.313 MHz .
Maybe those in N A dont want to speak to other hams anymore, weak signal modes
are a useful tool
that can be used when the signals are too weak to use CW or SSB

So A feature request A BIG RED SPLASH SCREEN when signals are big enough to use
SSB or CW, this is
turning from a very useful tool to an automatic square ( grid ) bagging thing,
which I dont think
Joe intended it for.