From: Gary McDuffie [mailto:mcduf...@ag0n.net]
Sent: 04 August 2017 18:55
To: WSJT software development
Subject: Re: [wsjt-devel] Feature request - sticky reports

<char...@sucklingfamily.free-online.co.uk> wrote:

> The subject of sticky reports has already come up.  It seems desirable
(from user feedback)  if the first decoded report could be used in all
subsequent messages in that QSO,  to avoid confusion over existing practice
where the sent report does not change as the QSO progresses.

I'm not involved in EME, but I've often wished that when the signal report
is given more than once, it would send the highest report to that point.  In
other words, if the signal went from -12 to -10 before it was acknowledged,
the -10 would be the official report and put in the log that way.  This
could be the case for all modes, I assume.  I don't know if this would cause
a problem, but I thought I would mention it in relation to your post.

Gary - AG0N