First three commands no problem…Then:

Last login: Sun Aug  6 19:57:03 on ttys001
Charless-MacBook-Pro:~ charlesrogers$ rm -r *
rm: Desktop: Permission denied
rm: Documents: Permission denied
rm: Downloads: Permission denied
override rw-r--r--  root/staff for Library/Application
Support/TeamViewer/com.teamviewer.teamviewer.preferences.Machine?
override rwxr-xr-x  root/staff for Library/Application
Support/TeamViewer/Custom Configurations?
override rwxr-xr-x  root/staff for Library/Application Support/TeamViewer?
override r--r--r--  charlesrogers/staff for Library/Application
Support/WSJT-X/save/samples/130418_1742.wav?
override r--r--r--  charlesrogers/staff for Library/Application
Support/WSJT-X/save/samples/130610_2343.wav?
rm: Library/Application Support/WSJT-X/save/samples: Directory not empty
rm: Library/Application Support/WSJT-X/save: Directory not empty
rm: Library/Application Support/WSJT-X: Directory not empty
rm: Library/Application Support: Permission denied
rm: Library/Assistants: Permission denied
rm: Library/Audio/MIDI Drivers: Permission denied
rm: Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components: Permission denied
rm: Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Digidesign: Permission denied
rm: Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST: Permission denied
rm: Library/Audio/Plug-Ins: Permission denied
rm: Library/Audio/Sounds/Alerts: Permission denied
rm: Library/Audio/Sounds/Banks: Permission denied
rm: Library/Audio/Sounds: Permission denied
rm: Library/Audio: Permission denied

From here it seemed to have stopped working…It also logged me out of my drop
box account and WSJT-X rc1 which was also running started telling me every call
sign on 20 m was a new one…Is this right?