Hi, Bill,

On Windows 10, to see if the waterfall would "survive" I configured the
Setting->Radio->Rig to None.
Over multiple transmit cycles the waterfall never had a problem.

On the Mac side I did the same thing, upped my rig power to 40 watts,  and
starting making QSOs.

I did verify that the radio was set for 4800 bps speed.

So, in the Win 10 side, CAT behaves better (but still times out after
xmit), and on the Mac side it never did work.

Thanks for the help! At least I made some contacts!