Fix wrong startup period of MSK144 and refactor function calls for setTRPeriod.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ztibvel0pigiaee/msk.patch?dl=1

de Mike W9MDB

    On Monday, February 12, 2018, 7:26:55 AM CST, Jay Hainline
<ka9...@mtcnow.net> wrote:

This is a minor thing and has been occurring for several revisions. I was
wondering if anyone one has seen this. When I first open WSJT-X and its in
another mode besides msk144, when I switch to msk144 mode, the Fast Graph scale
seems to default to 30 seconds even though T/R is set to 15 seconds. The
scrolling waterfall appears to be correct, but the time scale is wrong. It’s a
simple matter of switching T/R to another setting and then back to 15 seconds
and the time scale on the fast graph will follow along and be correct then.
This only seems to happen when first opening WSJT-X. The bug does not appear
again once it is open and have switched to other modes and back to msk144.

Thought I would mention it.

73,

Jay Hainline KA9CFD

Colchester, IL  EN40om