Thanks Joe. I appreciate the response and encouragement.

I understand that this type of change would be a departure from the WSJT-X
goals. If you don't mind, I'd like to continue posting some of my
experiments here to the group to continue the conversation in the future.
If anybody else is interested in this type of exploration, please feel free
to reach out!

In the meantime, let me know if there's anything I can do to help WSJT-X
going forward.

Thanks again!

Best,
Jordan