Hi All

If you are tweaking the user manual one area of confusion that has come up a
few times is  CQ nnn where nnn is the Khz portion of the freq.

It is covered in the manual - section 10.4 but manual refers just to msk144 and
JT9 submodes - the FT8 users skip that section and wonder why the radio will
jump around
when they do 'CQ 100 Call Grid' to promote a 100 years of xyz etc.

Tom
GM8MJV