On 22/02/2018 21:03, Richard Shaw wrote:
Just a heads up...

Fedora adopts the gcc prereleases (version 8 right now) within Rawhide (devel release of Fedora) to work out bugs so other distro's don't have to. The following link is the standard "porting to.." for gcc but it's not yet finalized. It does, however, have some early info to the changes to the Fortran ABI which may or may not be relevant to wsjtx.

https://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-8/porting_to.html

Thanks,
Richard

Hi Richard,

thanks for that heads up, we will have to make some minor changes as per the link you gave. I will address them soon.

73
Bill
G4WJS.