From: Black Michael via wsjt-devel [mailto:wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net]
Sent: Tuesday, March 6, 2018 15:10
To: WSJT Software Development <wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
Cc: Black Michael <mdblac...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [wsjt-devel] MessageBox patch

Change title of messageboxes so JTAlert won't try to dock to them.

The new devel warning causes JTAlert to dock to it since the window title
matches.  All we need to do is remove the version info.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ljtfcbkawn160p9/messagebox.patch?dl=1
<https://www.dropbox.com/s/ljtfcbkawn160p9/messagebox.patch?dl=0>

de Mike W9MDB