All four stations were strong. K1JT started out at +15 on 20 meters, but
within 20 minutes had dropped to -23  (late afternoon band change). 30 dB
change in about 20 minutes...talk about catching the band moving!

Completed with all 4 stations, but one completion was aided by a trick on
my end. After I had been "moved" to the lower freq tier by the Fox, it put
me in a mess of others. So I watched the rx window for a while and when I
saw a  hole develop, I moved my TX there (still in the lower freq tier area
where the Fox had put me, but in a clearer spot). Immediately on my next
transmission, the qso finished out.

The attached image shows a  nice trace of the N=5 Fox ...very cool!

It was a fun test, noticed same anomalies as others. Had two lockups on Rx.
Killed and restarted program and all was fine.

Deliberate qrm was significant in amount, but  ineffective. I saw it all,
but it cause me no problems with the Fox, nor completing contacts.

I look look forward to the next test. This was MOST enjoyable. Congrats to
the team!

73, N0AN

Hasan