Hi
Been having lots of fun with WSJT-X. I recently became active on 630m using my Kenwood TS-590SG and a Transmit transverter 80m in, 630m out (3.2mhz offset).

http://njdtechnologies.net/the-mf-solutions-630-meter-transmit-downconverter

If I add an offset to the Frequencies Setting for 630m it is applied to both the RX and TX frequency. At the moment I run with no offset in WSJT-X and manually set the 80m freq on VFO B and put the Kenwood in split and it seems to work OK. It would be great if an offset could be specified for just TX.

Keep up the great work!

73
Glenn VE9GJ