To: <wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Saturday, March 10, 2018 10:37 AM
Subject: [wsjt-devel] DXpedition mode

Hi, yesterday night on 160m I did answer to the CQ of 5B4AIF.

He replied in DXpedition mode to me and to a G4 station.

On my screen appeared a small window saying: "You should be in
DXpedition mode".

I quickly changed to DXpedition mode, but an other small window said me
that I should be in Split Mode...

By the time that I did it the propagation went down....

So... it should be nice to have an evidence of a station calling in
DXpedition Fox mode....maybe with the call of a nice brown color....

Also should be nice to have a button to switch quickly to a predefined
setup of DXpedition mode...

.... it could be also automatic when you doubleclick on a brown call.

Best 73

Pino ZP4KFX