I have seen request to DXpedition-mode happen also two times.

Happened with "guess-decode" result (having "a2" at the end of decoded line). I assume that signal  was so weak that decode was not clean, not that someone was actually using DXpedition on conventional FT8 freq.

Perhaps DXpedition-mode suggest should not pop up by decoded line that has "a2" I.E. is "guess-decoded".

--
Saku
OH1KH