Hello,

To be useful, bug reports should include at least the following information:

Program version
1.9rc2 or 1.80
Operating system
raspbian on RaspberryPi2
Concise description of the problem
Monitoring Mode stops without notice.
Frequently monitoring Mode (green Button is on ) stops without notice.
Sometimes it can be reactivated by pressing the button twice. But in most cases
I can not reactivate the Monitoring Mode.
Waterfall display stops, BUT the progessbar is running (15sec.)
After closing the Programm wether with kill or normal exit, zombi processes are
left in top or ps command. WSJTX can not be started any more. I have to reboot
the machine.
Exact sequence of steps required to reproduce the problem
not applicable

Best regards

Frank
DB5FP / KM6JBU