I heard W1/KH7Z from 140130 until 143630 when all his transmissions suddenly
stopped.   I called many times and eventually got a report at 143600

143600  -9  0.6  352 ~  OZ7AMG RR73; G4KLA <W1/KH7Z> -24

but never a follow up after transmissions stopped.

Thereafter I heard no other FOX calling  until the end of the test at 16:00.
From 144245 I noticed many reponses to K1JT at frequencies less than 1000Hz and
others calling K1JT.   But not once did I receive a direct transmission from
K1JT.

General propagation seemed very poor.   No west coast stations were heard.

— John G4KLA