Hello,

during my vacation as 8Q7WK I have been chased, to my delight, by up to
12 stations in FT8. As I considered myself not as DXPedition and it is
said, Fox & Hound 'is suitable for use only by legitimate DXpedition'.
Btw., I wonder who decides what a 'legitimate DXpedition' is...

Experience showed, that Fox & Hound needs several prerequisites, like
announcement of frequency and a steeper learning curve with training
sessions to handle it. Fox & Hound use without announcement ended in
chaos. Ad hoc pile up - and this could happen from time to time -
could be handled in the popular FT8 mode with a simpler implemented
procedure. Callers should not need any special settings, except split
calling - and that is understood by the majority.

Christo, LZ2HV, has shown now something interresting in his MSHV
software. "Multi Answering Auto Seq Protocol" Details can be found on
this page: http://lz2hv.org/node/10

73 de Wolfgang
OE1MWW