Generally, I run WSJT-X on my 2nd monitor.

Since 6M is completely dead today, and I was bored, I decided to uncheck the "Menu" box, to see how much screen not having the menus would free up.

Much to my surprise, WSJT-X jumped to Monitor #1, with the menus not displayed.

Don't know if this is a bug or a feature - it feels like a bug, but thought I'd pass it along.  I occurred each time I tried it.

I'm running r8642 on Windows 10 Home v 10.0.17134 Build 17143

Please let me know if there's anything I can assist with.

Steve Sacco
NN4X
Narcoossee, FL
EL98jh