I don't think it's the location that is important but the "who's seeing me"
which doesn't care about your location.  You just can't draw the traces without
it.This should only be done for CQ messages so very little traffic
increase.Philip probably maintains the last grid reported for a call sign but
it doesn't really matter for what these people are probably interested in
anyways.
de Mike W(MDB

    On Friday, May 18, 2018, 3:36:47 AM CDT, Bill Somerville