All,

I want to thank Mike, W9MDB, for spending considerable time with me on the phone and connected to my computer this morning which resulted in resolving the audio problem. His expertise did the job; I never would have figured it out.

Now looking forward to my 16th digital QSO with him...

73,

John, WB9VGJ

John L. Broughton
www.wb9vgj.us