Hello All,

As most on the jt...@groups.io <mailto:jt...@groups.io>  are aware, I've
been slowly working toward a JTSDK v3 tool chain that supports building not
only WSJT applications, but includes support for .Net Core, Java and
PostgreSQL application development. With the recent WSJT repository changes,
coupled with those yet to be implemented, JTSDK v2 has outlived its useful
purpose. At present, I have some 20+ private repositories I need to migrate
into my jtsdk-dotnet-core project. To me, it makes little sense to keep
putting effort into a project (JTSDK v2 Tool-Chain) that is not well suited
to vertical/horizontal scalability. Not to mention, the scripts were not
designed for a high degree of flexibility at the repository level; evident
by the recent migration results some have experienced.

There are several outstanding issues that still need to be addressed,
particularly on Linux. At present, JTSDK-Nix cannot build the WSJT-X
repositories properly (post restructuring). I will try to get JTSDK-Nix
cleaned up in the next day or so, after which, my primary focus will shift
to the JTSDK v3 tool chain, and a long-term package management strategy that
is scalable. As far as JTSDK-Win32 is concerned, I believe it is fully
functional against the new Subversion structure. However, it would not be
well suited for other CVS systems. If critical issues arise, I will address
them promptly.

For those unaware, it is my intention to use .Net Core as a cross platform
framework to replace Windows Batch/*Nix Bash scripts for building WSJT
applications with JTSDK v3. At present, script generation is a secondary
concern to the tool chain. Tool chain installation, and long-term management
are first-priority. A list of current activities can be found on Github [1]
for those that may be interested.

Such as the case, if anyone is interested in sustaining work for JTSDK v2,
send me an email offline and we can discuss what I know will need to be
addressed sooner rather than later.

Refs:

[1]
https://github.com/KI7MT/jtsdk-dotnet-core/blob/master/TODO-3.0.0-7-beta.md