well my mail must have gotten lost. and wisecrack answers like can't read my
mind turn me off. I have the latest version 1.9.1 as far as I know run windows
10 on a hp I-5 and run AC log with CAT control mmty direct fsk and a multitude
of other digital modes. as I said I need some parameters for my radio if you
can't help say so don't insult me I've been on digital modes over 25 years!!!